Here at Canadore College, we recognize that your aspirations are very important, and we want to work with you to create the best environment for learning possible. Registration is an essential part of the postsecondary process, and as such, we are doing our best to make registration as user-friendly as possible for all students.
The tasks that you can accomplish in the Admissions Office do not stop at registration; in fact, the Admissions Office is a One-Stop-Shop for many essential non-registration tasks.
We encourage you to make the most of these services because they are available to you for your convenience. Our top priority is your success, and the team in the Admissions Office is here to help you complete your administrative responsibilities.
We're here to help you:
- Register for programs/courses
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Continuing Education, Artsperience
- Keep personal information up-to-date
- Pay fees
- Obtain student identification
- Secure financial assistance
- Add or drop courses
- Transfer credits
- Acquire your official transcript
- Celebrate your convocation
- Obtain your certificate/diploma
- Photo ID (doubles as a Bus Pass)
- Parking Pass
- Books/Supplies at the Campus Shop
- Gym/Athletics Membership
- Cafeteria Meal Plan
- Learning Resources
- Special Needs
705.474.7600 ext. 5123