Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
You will need to bring some money for books, groceries, locker, etc. Your OSAP funding can take 2 to 3 weeks to process before funds will be transferred to your bank account.
What I.D. is required to discuss your application in the Financial Aid Office?
- Social Insurance Card (or an official Government of Canada document that includes your SIN#). The name on the card or document must match the name on the loan.
- Valid driver's licence or
- Provincial Health card with photo or
- Permanent residency or citizenship card or
- Canadian Passport
- Ontario Tuition Grant
- Ontario Student Opportunity Grant
- Queen Elizabeth II – Aiming for the Top Scholarship
- Ontario Access Grant
- Ontario Access Grant for Crown Wards
- Canada Student Grant for Students With Permanent Disabilities
- Canada Student Grant – For students with dependants
- Canada Student Grant – Low Income
- Canada Student Grant – Middle Income
- Student Access Guarantee