Centre for Career Development
Let us help you find the best employees for part time, casual, summer jobs, internships or entry level career positions.
Connect with students and graduates who possess the skills and abilities that you seek in an employee.
Engage with the Canadore Community and build your brand on campus.
Tap into our more than 44,000 Alumni worldwide.
We offer employers:
- Individual campus displays
- Information tables
- Social media advertising
- Employer panels
- Classroom presentations
- Interview space on campus
Register for your free Employer Account to post employment opportunities on our Job Portal .
Let’s connect and build our partnership.
Entrepreneurship Development Centre
If you are between the ages of 18 – 29 and want to start or grow your own business, or have a business idea and require resources or education to take it to the next step, E-Hub, the Entrepreneurship Development Centre is here to help!
Canadore College Job Portal
This valuable tool allows businesses and organizations to:
- Advertise employment opportunities
- Target opportunities specific to your needs
- Connect with prospective employees on campus
Ten Thousand Coffees
Join Ten Thousand Coffees to:
- Help shape the careers of students and young alumni by sharing your career advice and experience
- Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of Canadore College alumni and friends based on your industry and interest
If you would like to advertise an upcoming event, are looking for volunteers, have an idea that could benefit both your business and students, please contact:
Manager, Centre for Career Development
705.474.7600 ext. 5826