Centre for Career Development
Let us help you find the best employees for part time, casual, summer jobs, internships or entry level career positions.
Engage with the Canadore Community and build your brand on campus.
Tap into our more than 44,000 Alumni worldwide.
Let's connect an build our partnership!
Services being offered for employers in 2020-2021:
- Virtual job fairs and information sessions
- Virtual interviews with students
- Virtual employer panels
- Virtual classroom presentations
As always, you can register for your FREE Employer Account to post employment opportunities direction to our Job Portal. This valuable tool allows businesses and organizations to advertise employment opportunities, target opportunities specific to your needs and connect with prospective employees on campus!
Our partnership continues with RBC Future Launch offering the Canadore College Alumni and Friends Mentorship Program Powered by Ten Thousand Coffees. This program allows you to shape the careers of students and alumni by sharing career advice and experience. Build your network of Canadore alumni/friends based on your industry and interest by joining our network!
Entrepreneurship Development Centre
If you are between the ages of 18 – 29 and want to start or grow your own business, or have a business idea and require resources or education to take it to the next step, E-Hub, the Entrepreneurship Development Centre is here to help!
Canadore College Job Portal
This valuable tool allows businesses and organizations to:
- Advertise employment opportunities
- Target opportunities specific to your needs
- Connect with prospective employees on campus
Ten Thousand Coffees
- Shape the careers of students and alumni by sharing career advice and experience
- Develop networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of Canadore alumni/friends based on your industry and interest
There are important work opportunities in essential jobs across Ontario. You can help us stop the spread by filling roles in our supply chain and increase frontline capacity at hospitals, clinics and assessment centres.
If you would like to advertise an upcoming event, are looking for volunteers, have an idea that could benefit both your business and students, please contact:
Manager, Centre for Career Development
705.474.7600 ext. 5826