Whether you are looking to upgrade your skills, to earn new qualifications, to satisfy mandatory requirements or enhance personal growth and broaden perspectives - we can help!
Delivered at your workplace, at the college or at another location of your choice!
Benefits of Corporate Training
- Maximize your training investment
- Reduce time away from your job
- Reduce travel and related costs
- Increase the skill level of your employees
- Improve productivity
- Access a wide variety of technology
- Achieve your training objectives
- Utilize your in-house expertise, equipment, and facilities
Corporate Training Can
- Conduct a training needs-analysis
- Identify issues of possible concern
- Develop a training plan
- Create custom-designed courses specifically for you
- Provide certified, experienced trainers
- Conduct ongoing evaluations
- Guarantee results
The Canada Job Grant
The Canada Job Grant helps employers train new or existing employees for jobs that need to be filled. There are a number of opportunities through our Corporate Training offerings.
Small Business Digitization Initiative
The Small Business Digitization Initiative (SBDI) is a training program that connects youth and small businesses together to solve real employer digital adoption challenges. The program features 24 weeks of full-time training, including an experiential work placement.
- Conflict Resolution and De-Escalation
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- and much more
- Smart Serve
- Microsoft Access 2010 - Level I, II, III
- Microsoft Excel 2010 - Level I, II, III, IV
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 - Level I, II
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 - Level I, II
- Microsoft Word - Level I, II, III
Offered in conjunction with Algonquin Safety Training to bring you a variety of courses to suit your needs.
Tech and Transportation Courses
- Gas and Oil Burner Training
- IMT Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Propane Handling
- Confined Space
- Forklift - Mobile Life Training
- Fall Arrest, Elevated Work Platform
- CFC Certification and more
TOWES measures workplace essential skills, which differ from the academic skills measured by academic credentials. TOWES can help improve your job prospects, or, if you already have a job, TOWES will identify gaps in essential skills that can be addressed to improve your career options.
Industry Liaison Officer
705.474.7600 ext. 5671