Canadore’s Employer Services offers career services and access to resources designed to help students prepare for part-time employment, summer work, or with taking the first steps toward your professional career.
Services available to students and graduates include:
- Job search resources
- Interview preparations
- Career advising
- Resume and cover letter help
- Mock interviews
- Recruitment events
- Feedback and suggestions
Log into the Job Portal to view current jobs and volunteering opportunities.
Employers, Canadore Alumni, and Canadore Employees can also search and contribute to the portal.
iCanWork Summer Student Positions
On-campus summer positions are now closed.
Watch for the Work Study part-time jobs this September!
On Campus Jobs
iCanWork (Summer Employment)
This program is funded by Tuition-Set Aside funds to assist students with employment between academic terms with 37 students hired in 2016-2017.
Student must meet the eligibility criteria to be able to apply for this program:
- They must have unmet financial need with which the program can reasonably assist, beyond OSAP and other available resources.
- Must be returning for the next fall semester and must have a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 for this year.
Canadore Work Study Program
(Part-Time work during the school year)
The Canadore Work Study Program (CWSP) provides part-time, on-campus employment to eligible students with 78 student positions in 2017-2018. Students must have demonstrated financial need to qualify for the program. It is understood that students will have accessed all possible funding sources, including OSAP, to support themselves throughout the academic year, before applying for OWSP eligibility.
Hard Hat Hunter
Where the construction industry can connect, share and build.
- Share your experiences with people who understand.
- Network and strengthen your profile within the industry.
- Find a career or hire your team.
Entrepreneurship Development Centre
If you are between the ages of 18 – 29 and want to start or grow your own business, or have a business idea and require resources or education to take it to the next step, we are here to help!
Canadore College Job Portal
The Canadore Job Portal is a valuable tool that allows businesses and organizations to:
- Advertise employment opportunities free of charge
- Target opportunities to academic programs specific to your needs
- Help your business with opportunities to meet with prospective employees on campus